Sunday, June 13, 2010

I have about three hours before Ben goes to work today. Our weekend is over. It's so nice to have him home. I can eat warm food, take a shower, do my hair, go to the bathroom with the door closed! I love my children more than anything, but we all need a little quiet time. With the birth of Everett it's just become a litttle more challenging. But also with his birth I've been able to see just how sweet and loving my boys are. Manny is always trying to sing Everett lullabies and talks to him about all the things they'll do together when he grows up. Finnegan is always trying to kiss him and gets upset if he's crying. I don't know why I was blessed with such wonderful children but I'll take em! They have their moments when their horns come out, but it's not that often. So now I just have to figure out how to get them all out of the house by myself. The fact that the sun has been hiding for a week doesn't help! We need vitamin D!!

3 comments:

  1. I am lovin' these ... lovin' to hear about your children ... your love for them ... your husband ... and, how sweet their love for Everett.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! The blogging helps me deal with the emotional drainage..and helps kind of put things in perspective. It's been exhausting having three under five, but knowing that they're being raised right makes the exhaustion worth it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. but knowing that they're being raised right makes the exhaustion worth it - - - Double thumbs up :)

    ReplyDelete